Sign Our Guest Book

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

ZZzzzzzz

When I surf the homeAPet forum, I found this special topic,
Let Show Our Doggie Zzzzzzzzz PicTuRe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . This is an interesting topic. Most dog owners take lots of pictures for the furkids... Pretty or handsome look, energetic or speedy or active look, cute look, greedy look, eating looking, playing look, mystery look... etc. There are so many posture or expression can be seen from their face...

After seeing those sleeping picture, I feel I am not alone! The kids share the same or similar sleeping post... So, I decided to show some of the kids sleeping pictures.

Well... after *filtering* of the 'level 3' photos, these are the photos :-D



Hero: This is my usual sleeping post


Hero: ... But sometimes I love this


Hero: Most of the time I like this... beside mommy pillow


Casper: (Snoring...)

1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

actually is so hard 2 snap their sleeping pic..

everytime i try to go 'tip toe' to avoid waking pacco up....but still fail miserably...so far only got 2 pic...