Sign Our Guest Book

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Standing Poo

I was sitting in front of this poo poo for quite some time, trying to figure out how did the kids pass the feces... It just looks like The Tower of Pisa...

It was a Sunday morning few months back, after I woke up and I saw this in my attached bathroom. Not sure Hero or Casper "produced" this... but it was amazing, he must be aiming very hard to get the poo stands :-P This was something that make the whole family laugh the whole morning... even until now...

Well, on that day, I forced the kids to drink lots of water... It could just be constipation... :-(


2 comments:

investor said...

hahaha !!! Even human being also have difficulty to do this.. AMAZING !!!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey, poo cannot put in public place la....hahaha