Sign Our Guest Book

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Jungle Trekking (4th August 2007)

It's Saturday again... When I woke up, Hero and Casper still blur blur sleeping there. They knew I was up, but they just continued with their sweet doggie dream. Straight after I took out my trek bottom, the two of them jumped up and wagged the tail like crazy... they knew we were going to jungle trekking.. amazing...

This week, I still brought the rotan, just standby... to discipline Hero when he starts showing his dominant & fighting and to stop Casper when he barks like crazy at bigger dog... Hopefully they will behave better this week. Well, at last, my rotan was not as effective as Sow Fun's Tone of Discipline... Casper listen to her :-D

It was raining the night before. The trek was quite muddy and slippery, Hero and Casper's leg became yellowish very fast, not even half of the trek. they got quite dirty but they enjoyed the outing very much.

Before leaving for home, we went for breakfast at the Indian mamak... fed them with few small pieces of plain roti canai :-p


Let's cross the stream together...

Mommy, wait for us...

Bently is enjoying the cool water 'spa' again

Rest for awhile...

Come on... let's go!

Ganbette! we can make it...

Mommy, carry carry...

Sleep like pig afters... ZZzzzz

3 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

huh?! u guys still continue sleeping eventhough ur owner wake up edi??

on saturday morning i usually wake my owner up! or else, she'll continue sleeping n i'll miss d trek

which indian mamak did u both went? i tot raju's @ jln gasing dun allowed dogs...

Goofy said...

hey hey, I'm the same like you both.. Normally I try to pretend I'm still sleeping when mom wakes up and wait till she come to give a morning hug, if not, I'll snooze till she open up my food container..

Ben & Darling said...

Hi, Im Benjamin and I like both of you cutie pie. You 2 are just adorable.

Lucky you 2 can go for the jungle traking. Pacco invited me too but Im now staying at Seremban with my grandpa, so no hope la.