Sign Our Guest Book

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Night Out @ Friendster Cafe

I always wanted to take the furkids to Friendster Cafe after seeing so many pictures from the ALL Pets Gathering Friendster Cafe @ HomeApetforum. But I am quite worry that they will misbehave outside. After a few tries bringing them to the mamak and chinese kopitiam, I somehow "think" that they can behave themselves. So, I decided to bring them to the cafe last friday.

On that day, I prepared myself to leave office "early", at 7 pm, to rush home and bring the WHOLE family for the dinner.

We were very lucky. I managed to get the parking space right in front on the cafe entrance. Not much patron on that night. We reached there about 7.45pm and only 1 seat outside was occupied. The waiter arranged us a corner table, next to the entrance. My mother and I thought of letting the kids to sit on the chair because we are lazy to clean them later. But the chairs are the type which have gap in between the stainless steel plate. The kids didn't dare to move after I put them on the chair... kesian them, they just stand still there. Finally, I let them to sit on the floor.

As usual, I tied their leash to my chair. They are excited and busy walking here and there to sniff around. After settled down, they sit quietly under my chair and the table, with some barking, occasionally to the stranger who walked pass us :-(

And as usual, I shared my food with them. But I only gave them the bread, because the food we ordered is too oily and salty for them.

I am quite happy with them. Their overall "performance" are good. They behave themselves well. I think they will be more "civilize" in the future with more outing and not going to bark at the patron :-D


The cafe picture, taken by the member from the HomeApet forum.


Hero busy exploring here and there.

Casper: Mommy, can I eat some?

Hero: Don't forget me, mommy.



1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i heard alot about d friendster too....but still got no chance to b there...