Sign Our Guest Book

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Casper's diary III - Hero is sick

15th Dec 2007 (Saturday)


Mommy didn't sleep well again last night. So was Hero. Mommy put the collar on him. Hero was unconfortable with that and could not 'fully' lie down side way to sleep. At 6 am, mommy woke up to check on Hero, she found that Hero was not next to her bed, he was about 1 feet away from the bed with his head facing mommy's bed. His head was not lying on the floor, he was not sleeping. I don't know if he sleep last night, because I stayed at a corner far away from him so that he could have his 'space' for resting.



Poor Hero, mommy took off the collar and he started to lie down and sleep.



It's 1pm now. He is still resting, in the living room with mommy and ma ma (mommy's mommy).


Mommy is very worried, Hero didn't go to toilet to pee for more than 24 hours... while his eating and drinking is normal, may be he was drinking less water than usual. Mommy will continue monitor and see if she need to take Hero back to the vet.






4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh poor Hero.. I wonder what's wrong with him. My anal glands burst sometime ago too but there was nothing wrong with me. The doctor just continued squeezing my butt more *ouch* I did not like it at all! My paws are crossed for him that he will get better soon.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber-Mae said...

Merry X'mas Hero, Casper & family! I hope you're feeling much better now Hero.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i hope u recover soon...

i miss u lot at the trek...