Sign Our Guest Book

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Casper's diary I - Hero is sick

13th Dec 2007 (Thursday)


Today was mommy birthday. It was supposed to be a happy day for celebration. But Hero fell sick. His left anal gland burst! He pood a lot and the wound was bleeding. When mommy reached home after work at 7pm and found out Hero's condition, she got so panic. I knew mommy was worried, and me too. I could not doing anything to help, so I just be good boy, behaved myself so that mommy need not to worry about me.


Immediately mommy called the vet near our house, told the vet about Hero's condition. She was about to close and she was so kind and agreed to wait for us. After the examination, mommy was being told that Hero need to be on general anesthesia in order to clear the infection. Mommy wasn't sure is this the treatment she should choose for Hero. However, mommy make an appointment with the vet on Friday morning for the 'surgery'.


After leaving the vet clinic, mommy called few of her friends and seek for opinion. Finally, mommy decided to take Hero to visit another vet, Dr Lai Chong, the vet whom Jiro visited last time.


No comments: