Sign Our Guest Book

Friday, July 20, 2007

My 7 Facts

I was tagged by Moly to share my 7 random facts.

The rules
1) Each doggy have to share 7 random facts about themselves .
2) Then tag 7 dogs to share their random facts.
***Dogs that are tagged have to post the rules and their seven random facts!!


Here's My facts
1. Hero is 'Eng Hong', played a stunt first day arrived at home. Brave... but very pain...aiyo...
2. Love to pee... in my potty... mummy will sayang me.
3. I am a male but i sit like a japanese gal.
4. I enjoy sleeping next to Casper, but can't help to push him away when mommy is next to me.
5. I like to take my treats to my cushion, and take my own sweet time to enjoy.
6. I shiver when I'm in the car, don't know where mommy is driving me to.
7. I love Jerhigh snacks... yummy...


Well, still thinking who to tag...

No comments: