Sign Our Guest Book

Monday, July 23, 2007

Car Ride

Like many dogs, Hero and Casper love car riding. Whenever I walk near the door and grab the key (any key), they will get very excited. Casper will jump up and down, as if he knows that we are going to 'gai gai'. Of course, most of the time I will bring them along if I am going to somewhere nearby, to fetch my sister to/from tuition, to buy back dinner...etc.

Hero enjoys 'standing' beside the car window. He never get tired. He likes to see the people, car, building outside the car. While Casper is more passive, he loves to lie down in the center of the back seat and enjoy the cooling air cond.



Mommy, I am good boy. I sit quietly.


Are we there yet, mommy?


Mommy, the uncle behind us keep pointing at me...


The fast and the 'furiest'

1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i'm like hero...alwiz looking out d window....n sometime even stuck my black head out..