Sign Our Guest Book

Sunday, June 25, 2006

World War II - 24th June 2006



This was the second time within a week, Hero and Casper torned their potty's newspaper... I wonder what happened to them. I confined the both of them in the kitchen as usual before I went for car service. At the moment I came back and stepped into the kitchen, I saw the newspaper pieces were all around the kitchen. Even worst, the toilet roll was their victim as well. I was scratching my head thinking how did they managed to grab the toilet roll...

For Hero, may be he couldn't go for the jungle trekking this week and he needs a way to release his energy ? :-p

Casper... not sure... may be he just followed hero or he has "discover" the fun of tearing newspaper???

1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

yeah.....tis wat puppy usually dog...

n i'm glad tat my dog had finally grown up...no more paper 2 clean up and no more pee 2 wipe