Sign Our Guest Book

Monday, June 19, 2006

Launching of The Dog Scouts of Malaysia

It was the official launching of the Dog Scouts of Malaysia. Hero and I arrived at the Ikano at 5p.m. This was the 2nd time we been to Ikano, yet Hero still shaking with fear when we were waiting for the lift. Luckily, Amanda and Pacco were in the same lift we were using, Hero felt more confortable and shaked less in the lift.

We followed Amanda to Pet Safari for a short shopping. I met Joan in the puppy section. Joan was Hero's "ex mummy". She was the staff in the petshop where I bought Hero. Hero seems couldn't recognise her. Or he was distracted by the new environment? Not sure...

There was a an Agility competition and demonstration, then followed by the "launching ceremony" of the Dog Scouts at 7p.m. I was the first member called to collect the member card. It just like a prize giving ceremony. OFFICIALLY, Hero is the Dog Scout and I am the TenderPaw member :-D

This was the first time I met chrisong and his award winning Angel. Angel is a cute little dog, although she is already 5 years old.


The Agility Competition and Demonstration


Mommy, so many big dog...


Angel, the beautiful Australia Silky Terrier


Nomi, the adorable toy poodle...


Pacco and Hero, pure black and pure white :-D


Hero : Mommy, I handsome or not ?


My dog scout member card.


No comments: