Sign Our Guest Book

Friday, June 16, 2006

My First Jungle Trekking

My first jungle trekking in P.J. It has been 2 years since I was in the *real* jungle after my backpacking in Australia. The trek last for about 2 hours. Hero and I were totally exhausted after that. It was an excited experience. Finally, I have a "full" execise session since I started working :-p

The jungle trekking took place in Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing. In there, I can bring Hero boy along to have a "free" walk with other doggie (although Hero was on his leash most of the time). I dare not to off leash him becuase this was our first time there. I want him to be familiar with this outing, the place, the trekker and the other dogs .

Meeting at the entrance at 7.45a.m


Walk walk walk......


Ganbatte....


Resting at the lookout platform.... They are my new friend, Fei Fei (left) and Champ (right)




Yen Yen, the beautiful Golden Retriever, is so huge... But she is very friendly...



Champ is a poodle... same size as me... hehe...


Let's have a jazz... bom cha cha... bom cha cha...



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Champ keeps trying to hump me... I am not bad though, I hump him too ... wuahahahaha

1 comment:

alvin said...

Wah.. You got a blog also ar?! Nice to see you around cyberspace :) Cute pet u have there