Sign Our Guest Book

Sunday, June 22, 2008

New Play Pen Setting

Today I tried a new playpen setting for Hero and Casper. They had been in the same hexagon Playpen for some time. It's time to try a new setup. What about 2 square playpen? Each of them in a square space. It could be fun, I have my space and you have yours!

After a few days, I started to think it is very tiring for me to setup 2 playpen everyday. I only have 8 fences at home. One of the fences has been placed at the entrance of the living room to prevent Hero and Casper sneak out to the car porch and one of which is placed at the door between the dry kitchen and the wet kitchen (where the rubbish bin is). I left only 6 available. Hexagon playpen best suited me. While with 2 square playpen, I have to grabbed the extra 2 fences from its usual place every morning, do the setup and returned the 2 fences to its original place everyday I came home (or my mother came home).

Finally, I decided to stick to the hexagon playpen. Wouldn't it be nice? During the thunderstorm, Hero and Casper and lean against each other .... :-D



No comments: