Sign Our Guest Book

Monday, November 20, 2006

Hero's 1st Birthday





10th of October is the very special day to me. It is Hero's birthday! It is also a very special day to Hero. That day was the first day I bought him a chicken rice, the REAL chicken. He never had a chance to eat so many chicken meat at a time, without performing any tricks. He finished his food within a minute. Immediately after licking his very last bite of chicken, he turned to me as he was asking for another bowl... :-D He enjoyed so much.

There was a birthday candle blowing session few hours after the dinner. I got Hero a cheese cake. Both Hero and Casper were very curious about the cake and the candle. The smell of the cheese attracted them so much. They just couldn't wait for another session of eating :-D

While I was carrying Hero and the whole family we singing the birthday song, Hero looks so miserable. I think he must be wondering why everyone is looking at him, speaking in such a 'funny' language... haha... He looks very 'kan cheong' in the pic.

Happy Birthdat Hero !

1 comment: