Sign Our Guest Book

Monday, September 25, 2006

Casper's first outdoor event

Today was the Malaysia Responsible Dog Ownership Day 2006. It was also the first day Casper is out for an outdoor event and the first time Hero is outdoor after 2 months of "prison" life.

When we arrived at the Center Park of Bandar Utama, Hero was so excited. He walked very fast and sniffing along the way towards the main entrance of the park. When we stepped on the grass of the park, Hero's tail was wagging so hard. I know he was extremely happy, he just couldn't wait to meet with his friend. Meanwhile, Casper was very frighten. My mother was carrying him all the while. When we tried to let him down, he "grabed" my mother's arm so hard and refused to do so. Finally, when we managed to get him down, Casper just sat down and didn't dare to move. Hero acted like a big brother and was trying to guide Casper. With Hero around, Casper adapted to the environment very fast. He starts to walk with his tail pointing downward.

Most of the JT member were there. Dueches came with her new playmate, Ben. That was the first time I saw her on her clothes. She looks so smart and steady. Jiro already went home by the time we reached there.

Slowly, Casper adapted to the new environment and getting excited. His tail no more ponting downward. He walked faster and acted more pro-active compare to the beginning he was at the park. He started to sniff other dogs :-D


The surprise of the day was, we met Casper's "cousin sister", Angel! Although they are the same age, Casper's sister is only half the size and weight of him! Casper is 3.1 kg and his sister is only 1.5kg! They couldn't recognise each other. I tried to make them sit together and take the photo of two of them. When I managed to make Casper sit beside Angel, once I moved backward, Casper would followed me and moved away from where Angel. After trying a few times to make Casper to sit still there, I gave up.

Finally we met Pacco on our way to the car park. Hero was happy to see her. As usual, Amanda is activly joining the competition.

It was a great day. It was great to see the furkids enjoying themselves.









Mummy, the lake water look so funny...







Angel, Casper's "cousin sister"


The only photo I manage to captured with Casper and Angel. They were not looking at the camera :-(

6 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

finally hero is back in action...really miss u guys...

hope tat u will no longer need to work during saturday....

Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Hi guys, long time no c. There's another event on 19 Nov at BU park, dun miss it.

skinnyser said...

Hi. Do you mind if you let me know where you get Casper and how much? I wanna get a maltese too when I see your fur kids so adorable.

Hero & Casper said...

Malteses are always adorable.. :-D

I bought Casper from a home breeder for RM1+k. If your are interested, you can leave your mobile number. I will sms u the breeder name and contact.

skinnyser said...

Hey... thanks alot! do u mind emailing me? serena.cpp@gmail.com as i rather not leave my phone number. Thanks. Does casper have tearing problem so far?

Unknown said...

haha casper like snowball.. lucky here no snow otherwise hardly can see where he run..