Sign Our Guest Book

Monday, December 15, 2008

White Lilies vs White Maltese


Mommy was hardworking on one of the Sunday and she followed mama (mommy's mommy) to the market. Besides all the yummy raw food, she bought 2 stalks of white lilies. Mommy always love lilies, especially the white one. The one she bought were really big and expensive. It costs RM 10 per stalk. Honestly, we rather mommy to buy us some chicken breast for us.


These were the GIANT lilies mommy bought



Casper: It's bigger than my furry head






6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

I think the flowers are white that you guys! Hee!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Hero & Casper said...

Haha... agree! It was really white and Giant.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh Hero and Casper,
What wrong with me, suddenly I lost track of you, my two loving Malteses!
How are you? I love you white lilies, your mommy has great taste!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(I watched the Video you did those tricks crawl, circle, you were super multitalented! Muahhhh)

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO HERO AND CASPER!
I miss you and your pictures, come back to play with us, please?
Muahhhh!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Happy Ox Year to you two lovely pals!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Happy Valentine sweet Hero and Casper,
Hope your Valentines Day is filled with extra kisses, treats, hugs & belly rubs!