Sign Our Guest Book

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Hero's 3rd BarkDay !!!

As compensation for me (ok, ok, for Casper and I) had to miss all our favourite outdoor activities, especially jungle trekking due to mommy's laziness, she bought a high 5 (high fat, high cholesterol, high salt, high sugar and highly yummy) New York Cheesecake for me as my 3rd birthday cake !

This is definately a very unhealthy choice, but we really love the cake and enjoyed it.



Hero's birthday cake... only have enough space for 1 candles :-p




Hero: Hey.. it's my birthday...

Casper: Don't be so stingy la, I want to take pic too...

Casper: smell tasty...

Hero: My handsome smile :-D


Right bowl - Hero's (bigger piece)

Left bowl - Casper's (smaller piece)

4 comments:

Ben & Darling said...

Happy belated barkday Hero!!!!!!!
I have tiny little piece cheese cake for my barkday too, I got a stingy mom too.

I hope you got lotsa treats ya!!!

slurpy licks,
BenBen

Urban Smoothie Read said...

happy barkday, hero

aiyo... y ur mommy so stingy 1...

Snowy and Crystal said...

WOW Hero, Casper, another maltese blog

how come we didn't hear about you before! Glad that we do now

So nice meeting ya cutie pies

Hero, happy belated birthday

we hope we can be friends

Maltese Paws

S&C

Snowy and Crystal said...

guys, we have been trying to sign your guest book, but it doesn't seem to work for us :( we will try again later

Maltese Paws

S&C