Sign Our Guest Book

Saturday, October 27, 2007

New Play Pen Setup

This week, mommy setup a new confined area for us. The play pen is a fencing area with hexagon shape. It is just next to the living room. Although the area is smaller than the kitchen area, but we enjoy it because we can see the whole sliding window! We can see what's outside the house! We can see mommy's car reaching the gate... It's much more excited...

But, we have to hold our pee and poo for longer time because mommy didn't place the potty inside the playpen! However, we are not worry. Mommy will be back during the lunch hour and let us out for potty and ............... some snack !!!!!


Waiting for mommy...

Mommy, faster come back after you finish work yo!

Hero: Another long day to go...

Casper: Mommy... can we have some food in here ???

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

wow! ur playpen is so big..2x bigger than wat i got last time...

n ur owner is so hardworking to come back on every lunch hour...

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Hero!

Oh, I thought you disappeared already since the last post of you at a dog event. I don't know if you know me or not but I'm Amber-Mae. I noticed you know alot of tricks! I enjoyed watching you weaving through your mom's legs & then the sit up & bow trick. Very cute! I can do TONS too coz I'm a dancing dog. Don't know if you've seen me before or not but I've been performing at puppy.com events. I do it as demos...Groovy & Pacco are great too! I also do OB, Agility & Flyball. You can watch old & new vids of me dancing, doing tricks & agility. Where do you go for training? Hope to hear more from you soon. Oh, do visit my bloggy too ok & say HI in my cbox!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer