Sign Our Guest Book

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Brushing time...

It is the brushing time again... aha... When Hero sees me holding the basket with their brushes and combs inside, he will stay far far away from me. Sometimes he hides in the kitchen and refuses to come out. So, Casper is always the first 'victim' for the brushing session.

A "proper" brushing can take up to 1.5 hours. Hence, both Casper and I become tired. Well, I think Casper is sleepy rather than tired... Hero will be happy when he knows I am tried because I won't spend such a long hour to comb his fur... :-P


Mommy.. faster

Casper hiding his head or he is sleepy ???

2 comments:

Par said...

That's funny... casper could really sleep like that...

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

I love to be brushed. I do my happy dance all around mommy when I see my combs and brushes. ;-)


Scrappy